308
I like these.
TEN Things I love or like a lot...
1. Friends.
2. Music. "OMFGz0z iTS mYY LIFEE!!1"2!!"
3. Candice.
4. My iPod.
5. Money.
6. Partying Down/Gigs/Etc.
7. Alcohol.
8. Sleeping.
9. Hugs. Proper meaningful ones and random ones.
10. Making laughs. Putting a smile on someone's face is quite possibly the greatest feeling ever. Times it by five hundred and nine if you can make loads of people smile/laugh at once. 'Mazing.
NINE Ways to Win My Heart...
1. Someone who can make me laugh. Proper belly laughs or laughter fits.
2. Someone who is interesting/knows interesting stuff/can tell me things I don't know.
3. Someone who is able to hold awesome conversings. Funny one minute, then all deep and serious the next.
4. Someone who can tolerate my random mood swings.
5. Someone who can fill the things I lack, which I do lack many things.
6. Someone who can keep a secret.
7. Someone who gives me a chance.
8. Someone I can relate to.
9. Someone who can argue with me and make me feel stupid.
EIGHT Things I Want to Do Before I Die...
1. Go to America.
2. Go and see all the bands I want to see live. Or at least some of them.
3. Win the lottery or a vast sum of money.
4. Road trip.
5. Holiday somewhere with all my friends.
6. Make friends with someone by talking to them face to face and not act all ignorant and cunt-like.
7. Have the balls to tell people what I 100% truthfully think of them.
8. Join the 100 Club.
SEVEN Things That Make me Happy...
1. Making people laugh.
2. Music.
3. Hugs.
4. Spazzing out/being immature.
5. Getting drunk and being deep, man. And then laughing.
6. Getting recognition/praise for my 6th form work.
7. People telling me they like the way I write.
SIX Things That Make Me Angry…
1. Hayfever. More like Gayfever. It makes the enjoyment of things almost impossible. Bastard.
2. People who don't give me a fucking chance. I am unique. I am funny. Give me ten minutes. Allow me to make a rubbish first impression. And then have a friend for life.
3. Girls with low self-esteem, especially when they're gorgeous (looks may not be everything but looking good should give a decent amount of good self-esteem).
4. Really bad music. Also when the radio hit is good but the rest of the CD is wack.
5. Narrow-minded/prejudice/shallow/mannerless/hypocritical/cunty people. I don't understand how people can act the way they do sometimes. It baffles me. And people who smoke. Inconsiderate rodheads.
6. Work/Mr. Sweaty Cunt/6th Form.
FIVE Things I'm Afraid of...
1. Seeing people I care about get hurt. Or needlessly get hurt.
2. Meeting new people.
3. Going to new places on my own.
4. Failing.
5. Being alone.
FOUR of My Fave Items in My Room...
1. My 'puter.
2. The Bed. Sleepers are winners.
3. T'gogglebox (TV).
4. My Playstation 2.
THREE Things I Do Everyday...
1. Swear.
2. Drink.
3. Eat.
TWO Things I Need to Do Right Now...
1. Find a fan for my room, it's bloody hot.
2. Get a drink.
ONE Person I Want to See Right Now...
1. Candice. But I wouldn't mind seeing all my old school friends. Candice > them though.


1 Comments:
At 9:55 PM,
. said…
im mentioned twice.
woowoo.
Post a Comment
<< Home